The Metrolite HLT-6150 Hybrid LED Light Tower uses solar power and battery technology to efficiently illuminate your nighttime operations. As one of the most innovative light towers on the market, the HLT-6150 can run on solar and diesel, as well as function as an electric light tower.
With its versatility, you can expect to reduce labour costs and spillage by refueling only once every 30 – 40 days instead of every 2 – 3 days with conventional light towers.
Hybrid Light Tower Features
- 6-high output 150 watt LED lamps with ability to provide tremendous lighting for your construction sites or other job sites. These LED lamps are energy-efficient and have a long service life of up to 50,000 hours, saving you costs on maintenance.
- 5 outriggers for superior wind stability to keep you and your operations safe when working outdoors or in harsh weather conditions.
- Powder coated steel exterior and galvanized mast for extreme durability and protection
- Automatic dusk-to-dawn sensor
- Deep Sea Electronics controller with flexible features and ease of use in mind
- Heavy duty hydraulic mast
- 110% secondary fluid containment for environmentally-friendly operations
- Cold weather package
- Electrical receptacles to provide power to other tools on site
Power & Runtime
- Runs on solar, diesel, and/or electric
- Run time of 360 hours (light only) on hybrid mode
- 2:1 ratio of battery operations vs. engine runtime
- Max 3 – 4 hours engine runtime per 10-hour night