While Saskarc lives by absolute commitment to the client, the same commitment is shown to employees. Reputation is directly driven by the performance of employees, and Saskarc is fully committed to every employees wellbeing, job satisfaction, training and development,and advancement.
Axiom Equipment group is a thriving, structured company that upholds high standards at all times. The purpose of this position is to provide on-site servicing, diagnostics, and repairs for our customers in Eastern Canada.
- Performs maintenance and repair service on equipment
- Completes all maintenance and repair activities in a safe manner and ensures work area is clean and organized
- Consults manufacturer’s manuals, circuit diagrams, and blueprints to determine test, calibration, and maintenance procedures for equipment
- Supports equipment demonstrations for customers as required by sales
- Records all service PDI activity, parts and consumables used.
- Assists with setting seasonal equipment parts and consumables inventory within the Kanban levels.
- Responds to customers technical inquiries, in a timely and professional manner
- Forklift operating – Loading/unloading trucks and containers
- Stock and put away parts inventory upon arrival
- Work with Procurement Manager to restock parts and consumables
- Some repairs to Axiom Capital equipment, when necessary (forklifts, vehicles, faculties)
- Field Service/Warranty work as required.
- Mechanically minded with mechanical trade certification with industrial equipment
- Must have a demonstrated background in operating a service truck in the field for repairing and maintaining industrial equipment.
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility, integrity, and leadership
- Ability to comprehend and communicate detailed instructions orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically and professionally at all times
- Demonstrated ability to exercise necessary cost control measures
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Possesses a valid driver’s license and the ability to pull a trailer and other equipment.
- Possesses a valid passport
- Knowledge of machines and tools including their designs, uses, repairs, and maintenance
- 3-5 years of experience in mechanics and engine repair
- Extensive knowledge in Generator and light tower repairs and troubleshooting would be considered an asset
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to accommodate travel into their schedule
- As this role can be physically demanding the ideal candidate should have a vigorous work ethic
- Extended health and dental care
- Corporate Wellness Program
- In an effort to promote career growth, professional development is encouraged and supported
- Full-time, Permanent
- Eastern Canada
- $35.00 - $40.00/hour (Overtime as required)
About Axiom Equipment Group:
Our mission is to provide innovative and efficient technologies leading to a green future for our customers’ continued success. Our vision is to be the North American brand of choice for innovative and eco-friendly equipment solutions, with reliability and efficiency as a focus.
Axiom Equipment Group is proud to be Great Place to Work Certified®. Making the commitment to invest in our people is how we’ve developed a winning company culture and thriving organization.
Our core values:
Safety: We make safety the top priority in everything we do.
Integrity: We ensure fairness, honesty and trust mark every relationship inside and outside of the company.
Commitment: We are committed to giving our best to every customer, employee and supplier.
Teamwork: We function as a team to develop and maintain the highest levels of expertise and quality in every area.
Spirit: We have an enthusiastic and passionate atmosphere for overcoming challenges and achieving success.
Continuous Improvement: We commit to excellence through ongoing systems development to ensure profitability and superior solutions for our customers.