Axiom Equipment group is a thriving, structured company that upholds high standards at all times. The purpose of this position is to provide on-site servicing, diagnostics, and repairs for our customers in Eastern Canada.
- Performs maintenance and repair service on equipment
- Completes all maintenance and repair activities in a safe manner and ensures work area is clean and organized
- Consults manufacturer’s manuals, circuit diagrams, and blueprints to determine test, calibration, and maintenance procedures for equipment
- Supports equipment demonstrations for customers as required by sales
- Records all service PDI activity, parts and consumables used.
- Assists with setting seasonal equipment parts and consumables inventory within the Kanban levels.
- Responds to customers technical inquiries, in a timely and professional manner
- Forklift operating – Loading/unloading trucks and containers
- Stock and put away parts inventory upon arrival
- Work with Procurement Manager to restock parts and consumables
- Some repairs to Axiom Capital equipment, when necessary (forklifts, vehicles, faculties)
- Field Service/Warranty work as required.
- Mechanically minded with mechanical trade certification with industrial equipment
- Must have a demonstrated background in operating a service truck in the field for repairing and maintaining industrial equipment.
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility, integrity, and leadership
- Ability to comprehend and communicate detailed instructions orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically and professionally at all times
- Demonstrated ability to exercise necessary cost control measures
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Possesses a valid driver’s license and the ability to pull a trailer and other equipment.
- Possesses a valid passport
- Knowledge of machines and tools including their designs, uses, repairs, and maintenance
- 3-5 years of experience in mechanics and engine repair
- Extensive knowledge in Generator and light tower repairs and troubleshooting would be considered an asset
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to accommodate travel into their schedule
- As this role can be physically demanding the ideal candidate should have a vigorous work ethic
- Extended health and dental care
- Corporate Wellness Program
- In an effort to promote career growth, professional development is encouraged and supported
- Full-time, Permanent
- Eastern Canada
- $35.00 – $40.00/hour (Overtime as required)
About Axiom Equipment Group:
Our mission is to provide innovative and efficient technologies leading to a green future for our customers’ continued success. Our vision is to be the North American brand of choice for innovative and eco-friendly equipment solutions, with reliability and efficiency as a focus.
Axiom Equipment Group is proud to be Great Place to Work Certified®. Making the commitment to invest in our people is how we’ve developed a winning company culture and thriving organization.
Our core values:
Safety: We make safety the top priority in everything we do.
Integrity: We ensure fairness, honesty and trust mark every relationship inside and outside of the company.
Commitment: We are committed to giving our best to every customer, employee and supplier.
Teamwork: We function as a team to develop and maintain the highest levels of expertise and quality in every area.
Spirit: We have an enthusiastic and passionate atmosphere for overcoming challenges and achieving success.
Continuous Improvement: We commit to excellence through ongoing systems development to ensure profitability and superior solutions for our customers.