Axiom Equipment group is thriving, structured company who upholds high standards at all times. As a Field Service Technician, you will provide on-site servicing, diagnostics, and repairs for our customers in Eastern Canada.
- Performs maintenance and repair service on equipment
- Completes all maintenance and repair activities in a safe manner and ensures work area is clean and organized
- Consults manufacturer’s manuals, circuit diagrams, and blueprints to determine test, calibration, and maintenance procedures for equipment
- Records all service activity, parts and consumables used
- Responds to customers technical inquiries, in a timely and professional manner
- Mechanically minded with mechanical trade certification with industrial equipment
- Must have a demonstrated background in operating a service truck in the field for repairing and maintaining industrial equipment.
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility, integrity, and leadership
- Extended health and dental care
- Corporate Wellness Program
- In an effort to promote career growth, professional development is encouraged and supported
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Team building activities
$40.00 per hour / Overtime as required
Eastern Ontario: Cornwall, ON, Brockville, ON, Bellville, ON