To provide support and organization to the sales team, and sales department initiatives and administrative activities.
- Create and manage sales quotes and sales orders in business systems
- CRM Administration: audit information and prepare reports
- Manage information flow with customers, finance companies, vendors, and other departments within Axiom
- Plan, coordinate, and execute sales events
- Coordinate sales travel
- Draft expense reports for the sales team
- Recommend ideas for improving organization and systems in the sales department
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point
- Smartsheet experience would be considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Extended health and dental care
- Corporate Wellness Program
- In an effort to promote career growth, professional development is encouraged and supported
- Personal parking space available
- Modern office space with a café
- Oxbow, Saskatchewan
- Remote Work
$60,000 – $70,000
About Axiom Equipment Group:
Our mission is to provide innovative and efficient technologies leading to a green future for our customers’ continued success. Our vision is to be the North American brand of choice for innovative and eco-friendly equipment solutions, with reliability and efficiency as a focus.
Our core values:
Safety: We make safety the top priority in everything we do.
Integrity: We ensure fairness, honesty and trust mark every relationship inside and outside of the company.
Commitment: We are committed to giving our best to every customer, employee and supplier.
Teamwork: We function as a team to develop and maintain the highest levels of expertise and quality in every area.
Spirit: We have an enthusiastic and passionate atmosphere for overcoming challenges and achieving success.
Continuous Improvement: We commit to excellence through ongoing systems development to ensure profitability and superior solutions for our customers.